- Sensorless homing - no more limit switches 😎
- Improved silkscreen labelling ✍️
- Voltage and Current sensing on motor power - will allow development of force sensing features
- Fixed a power stage issue at higher voltages ⚡️
Designed in Discord, assembled in China. This board covers all the needs of the stepper or servo based OSSM.
For the servo based OSSM it simply plugs into the top of the servo and power is fed through so that you need not worry about DC to DC voltage conversion.
Zero Soldering required
Built with an ESP32 at its core, it is a great choice for many projects!
Some other features;
- Colour changing LEDS (ohhhhhhh!)
- Remote control connector, for wired control
- Sensorless homing - no more limit switches
- Auto stroke detection - no crashing
- Extra IO for accessories ;)
- Power supply protection - lets you use a smaller supply
- Purple PCB (OSSM PCB and Remote)- Much Style!
We believe this board offers great value to the sex-tech builder, here is a a breakdown of the comparison cost:
|ESP32 Dev Board||$10|
|RS-232 adapter (for servo)||$11|
|ESP32 Breakout Board||$22|
|Hours of wiring and debugging||$???|
|GT2-10mm wide belt
|GT2 Pulley - 8mm bore, 10mm width
|Socket head cap screws||$19|
350mm Linear Rail - Stainless Steel
We've bought dozens of different rails, and they are all totally hit or miss on quality. We have finally been able to find a good source for really nice hard chrome plated rail! This means they will not rust or corrode, look beautiful, and they run very smooth. If you don't want to take the gamble on AliExpress, this is for you!
Rails come with a nice thick oil on them. For complete silence we recommend lubricating with grease!
- PS hard chrome ≠ stainless steel, but "hard chrome" doesn't mean anything to a lot of people, so we call it stainless just for simplicity.
Not everyone coming here may be familiar with the projects so here's some useful links:
- Github where the project lives