**April 13 2022 Update**
The PCB order is on it's way from Shenzen, and we expect to be shipping out preorders the first week of May.
New in V2:
- Sensorless homing - no more limit switches
- Improved silkscreen labelling
- Voltage sense on motor power - for managing high accelerations
- Minor invisible fixes and tweaks
Designed in Discord, assembled in China. This board covers all the needs of the stepper or servo based OSSM.
For the servo based OSSM it simply plugs into the top of the servo and power is fed through so that you need not worry about DC to DC voltage conversion.
Zero Soldering required
Built with an ESP32 at its core, it is a great choice for many projects!
Some other features;
- Colour changing LEDS (ohhhhhhh!)
- Remote control connector, for wired control
- New experimental sensorless homing
- Experimental auto stroke detection
- Extra IO for accessories
- Power supply protection
- Purple PCB (OSSM PCB and Remote)- Much Style!
We believe this board offers great value to the sex-tech builder, here is a a breakdown of the comparison cost:
|ESP32 Dev Board||$10|
|RS-232 adapter (for servo)||$11|
|ESP32 Breakout Board||$22|
|Hours of wiring and debugging||$???|
|GT2-10mm wide belt
|GT2 Pulley - 8mm bore, 10mm width
|Socket head cap screws||$19|
Not everyone coming here may be familiar with the projects so here's some useful links:
- Github where the project lives