A DIY Buttplug board for orgasm/arousal detection
A Kinky Makers Community project
Created and maintained by Elims
This is a BETA PROJECT
That means that it has not been completely tested or validated, and that it is still in development! Please only purchase if you accept it is not a fully operational design yet.
GitHub Project Documentation can be found here
The board has onboard a pressure sensor for measuring pelvic floor contractions, which is the common method for predicting arousal level and orgasm.
There is also:
- 3 Axis accelerometer, 3 axis gyroscope, 3 axis magnetometer
- 2 Channel motor driver
- ESP32 with WiFi and Bluetooth
- LiPo charger and battery gauge
- 2x RGB LEDs
Bill of Materials required for project
- SmartAss PCB (This pre-order)
- Vibrating motor (small) or Vibrating motor (Medium)
- LiPo Battery (8.5mm x 20mm x 40mm max size) - check polarity!
- Silicone Tubing 2mm ID, 3mm OD - 0.5mm wall thickness
- Tube Support Inner Spring - 2mm x 45mm (0.2mm thick)
- Tube Support Outer Spring - 4mmx10mm (0.4mm thick)
- 2x Phillips self tapping Screws - 2mmx6mm
- 3D printed parts